Aquapark Istralandia the funniest water in Istria
The first water park in Croatia opened its door in Istria, just 10 kilometers or 15 minutes from Banistra Villas. There are total length of rides of more than 1.6 kilometers on over 80 000 m2.
The great selection of water slides ranges from those intended for the youngest visitors together with entertainment within children’s pools, slides and water castle and those for adults and family slides with rubber boats on long and creative paths followed with numerous sound and light effects. For those searching more dynamics, there are adrenalin slides whose height and speed only boosts the excitement without worrying about safety.
You can be there the whole day from 10-19 hours and eat at numerous restaurants where you can find various complete and healthy meals, as well as grilled meals, salads and fruit. For those who do not wish to cut the fun short there are numerous fast-food solutions such as burgers, pizzas, while the youngest can enjoy in cakes, ice-creams and other various sweets.
Aquapark Istralandia is located not far from the road that leads from Novigrad to Nova Vas and very close to the Istrian ”Y” (the road) with a most beautiful view of the Mirna’s delta.
Some of the attractions:
- 4500 m2 of water surface
- more than 1.2 km of water slides of different dimensions
- the tallest water slide, the Free fall 27m high
- the biggest swimming pool with waves on the Mediterranean, 2500 m2
- the two level swimming pool with hydromassage for adults, 900m2
- children’s swimming pool with water castle and children’s water slides, 1000 m2
- amphitheater for concerts, shows, different kinds of events, animators for children and adults, with 500 seats.
- Groups: on every 20 person - 1 free,
- Disabled persons (immobile): entrance free of charge, discount granted for escort (one person)
- Payment Currency in Aquapark is Kuna (HRK)
- Aquapark does not accept the payment in the currency Euro (€)
- At the entrance to the Aquapark you can find the exchange office and ATM
- Prices in Euro are subject to change according to the change of currency exchange rate, above mentioned prices are calculated as 1 Euro=7,50 HRK (kuna)
Working hours: 10-19